Built 1906-07; Former Merchants Bank of Canada; Library moved to former Co-op store on 7th Street & Princess Ave in 1984; This building became the Brandon Chamber of Commerce in September of 1985; Façade to remain as heritage building, interior renovations to be conducted with government financing.
For custodial history see the collection level description of the Lawrence Stuckey collection.
Scope and Content
The Merchants Bank of Canada (Western Manitoba Regional Library)
[Mr. Stuckey wrote on envelope "3 negs." but there is only one in the envelope.]