Opened Feb. 15, 1892; Contained opera house on second floor; Area under canopy east side held butchers' stalls.
For custodial history see the collection level description of the Lawrence Stuckey collection.
Scope and Content
Brandon City Hall, front and east side
This and several other pix by Martel c. 1904 from a book of photos by Wm. Martel & Sons, Photographers, Brandon, printed by Warner's Book Store, Brandon. Have seen this book inscribed Feb. 1905. As no publishers or copyright date printed in it we know pix taken 1904 or earlier. L.A.S.