Bankburn School was located 1/2 mile west and about three miles north of Oak River, Manitoba. The Bankburn School Literary Society was formed in 1906.
Records were donated to the McKee Archives by Anne Pettapieces in March 1978.
Scope and Content
Fonds consists of the minutes of the Literary Society of the Bankburn School (1906-1907) and a copy of Vol.1, No.1 of The Bankburn Star, which includes some information on and two photos of the school.