The Fowler Block in Baldur, MB was built in 1899 by Alex Fowler.
See collection level description for the James Douglas Wall collection.
Scope and Content
Image of the Fowler Block in Baldur, MB. On the left is a shoe and harness shop owned and operated by the Fowlers from 1899-1978. On the right is J. Smith & Co. Merchants, a grocery and dry goods store. As of 2000, a grocery store still occupied the premises. Men are standing in front of the entrance to the two stores.