The Curtis Block was built in 1900, possibly by Fred Stevens.
See collection level description for the James Douglas Wall collection.
Scope and Content
Image of the Curtis Block in Baldur, MB. The Victoria Hall, for public performances, was located on the upper floor. A group of men, one holding a hockey stick, and a dog are standing in front of the street entrance to the building.