According to Henderson's 1935 Brandon City Directory, the First United Church was located on the corner of 8th Street and Lorne Avenue. The minister at the time was Reverend John H. Garden.
Scope and Content
Photograph shows the Brandon Male Voice Choir dressed in tuxedos and posing before the First United Church's pipe organ. A minister (possibly Rev. John H. Garden) and three women in formal attire are standing in the front row.
Writing on the back of the photograph reads: return to Bob Hoffman, Box #1, Brandon, R7A 5Y6