The building that housed Ashdown's Hardware was built in 1902 and was located at the corner of Princess Avenue and 7th Street on the north side of Princess Avenue. Strome and White Company General Store were the first occupants of the building. The building was destroyed by fire on March 27, 1983.
See fonds level of the CKX records for custodial history.
Scope and Content
Image of teacups in the china and gift department of Ashdown's Hardware.