Skip header and navigation

Revise Search

20 records – page 6 of 1.

Hanbury Manufacturing Co. - Sash and Door Department

http://archives.brandonu.ca/en/permalink/descriptions13934
Part Of
Fred McGuinness collection
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic
Date Range
1900
Accession Number
1-2015
Part Of
Fred McGuinness collection
Description Level
Item
Series Number
McG 9
Item Number
1-2015.6
Accession Number
1-2015
GMD
graphic
Date Range
1900
Physical Description
7" x 5" (b/w)
Material Details
on matting
Physical Condition
Photograph is ripped in half
History / Biographical
The Hanbury Manufacturing Company was located at 600-698 Assiniboine Avenue. Hanbury advertised themselves as sash, door, and blind manufacturers; lumber dealers;
Scope and Content
Photograph shows six men/carpenters in a window framing workshop.
Notes
Writing on the back of the photograph reads: This was taken before Edna ws born. Ntocie the stove & pipes. This was the hard way of working & yet they never had a fire, everything was O.K. & good times. Dad, Ross Deitz, Charlie James, - , - , Cliff Sanford leaning on desk. 1900.
Name Access
Hanbury Hardware Co. Ltd.
Hanbury Manufacturing Co.
Subject Access
workshops
sash, door and blind manufacturers
manufactured products
lumber
store interiors
Brandon business buildings & facilities before 1940
Brandon Industries
Storage Location
RG 5 photograph storage drawer 2 (hanging photos)
Related Material
Lawrence Stuckey collection 1-2002.3.1H10
Arrangement
From loose photos, funny trunk
Images
Show Less

Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce

http://archives.brandonu.ca/en/permalink/descriptions9546
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic
Date Range
1967
Accession Number
1-2002
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Creator
L.A. Stuckey
Description Level
Item
Series Number
3.1
Item Number
1-2002.3.1EA10
Accession Number
1-2002
GMD
graphic
Date Range
1967
Physical Description
2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Material Details
Negative
Custodial History
For custodial history see the collection level description of the Lawrence Stuckey collection.
Scope and Content
A newly built branch of the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
Notes
Located on the northwest corner of 8th Street and Rosser Ave.
Name Access
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
Subject Access
businesses
banks
Brandon business buildings & facilities after 1940
Repro Restriction
The McKee Archives is the copyright holder for the Stuckey materials.
Location Copy
1-2002.3.9.44
Storage Location
Lawrence Stuckey collection
Images
Show Less

Brandon Cold Storage

http://archives.brandonu.ca/en/permalink/descriptions9557
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic
Date Range
November 17, 1976
Accession Number
1-2002
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Creator
L.A. Stuckey
Description Level
Item
Series Number
3.1
Item Number
1-2002.3.1EA17
Accession Number
1-2002
GMD
graphic
Date Range
November 17, 1976
Physical Description
2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Material Details
Negative
History / Biographical
This building was faced with "Samson's" brick, produced by the Brandon Sand Brick Co., 30th St. & Princess Ave.
Brandon Cold Storage would eventually take over the former International Harvester Building on the northeast corner of 18th St. & Pacific Ave.
Custodial History
For custodial history see the collection level description of the Lawrence Stuckey collection.
Scope and Content
Brandon Cold Storage
Notes
Located on the east side of 15th St., north of Rosser Ave.
Name Access
Brandon Cold Storage
Subject Access
businesses
warehouses
Brandon business buildings & facilities after 1940
Repro Restriction
The McKee Archives is the copyright holder for the Stuckey materials.
Storage Location
Lawrence Stuckey collection
Images
Show Less

Massey Harris Building

http://archives.brandonu.ca/en/permalink/descriptions9558
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic
Date Range
February 12, 1978
Accession Number
1-2002
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Creator
L.A. Stuckey
Description Level
Item
Series Number
3.1
Item Number
1-2002.3.1EA18
Accession Number
1-2002
GMD
graphic
Date Range
February 12, 1978
Physical Description
2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Material Details
Negative
History / Biographical
Built as Gordon-McKay Co. building in 1914.
Served as a barracks for the 79th (Manitoba) Battalion, Canadian Expeditionary Force [“Brandon Rifles”] in 1915
Was purchased by the Massey-Harris Co. in 1920
Renovations for retail stores, etc. was begun in 1985 by Harwood Agencies
The roof edging was damaged by wind and repaired in 1985.
For additional information see Barker's Brandon: A City p. 164-165, 212.
Custodial History
For custodial history see the collection level description of the Lawrence Stuckey collection.
Scope and Content
Massey Harris Building
Name Access
Massey Harris Building
Subject Access
businesses
warehouses
Brandon business buildings & facilities after 1940
Repro Restriction
The McKee Archives is the copyright holder for the Stuckey materials.
Storage Location
Lawrence Stuckey collection
Images
Show Less
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic
Date Range
January 29, 1989
Accession Number
1-2002
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Creator
L.A. Stuckey
Description Level
Item
Series Number
3.1
Item Number
1-2002.3.1EA24a
Accession Number
1-2002
GMD
graphic
Date Range
January 29, 1989
Physical Description
2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Material Details
Negative
History / Biographical
Built 1890
Custodial History
For custodial history see the collection level description of the Lawrence Stuckey collection.
Scope and Content
A.C. Fraser Block
Notes
Located at 1031 Rosser Avenue
As renovated by Murray Watts, owner and proprietor of The Soup Kettle restaurant, in 1988
Name Access
Fraser Block
Soup Kettle restaurant
Subject Access
businesses
restaurants
Brandon business buildings & facilities after 1940
Repro Restriction
The McKee Archives is the copyright holder for the Stuckey materials.
Storage Location
Lawrence Stuckey collection
Images
Show Less
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic
Date Range
December 20, 1981
Accession Number
1-2002
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Creator
L.A. Stuckey
Description Level
Item
Series Number
3.1
Item Number
1-2002.3.1EA32
Accession Number
1-2002
GMD
graphic
Date Range
December 20, 1981
Physical Description
2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Material Details
Negative
History / Biographical
Built 1903; Closed 1982
The Bank of Montreal rebuilt the former Bass Building directly across from it (southwest corner of 10th St. and Rosser Ave.), and moved into their new facilities in 1982.
Custodial History
For custodial history see the collection level description of the Lawrence Stuckey collection.
Scope and Content
Bank of Montreal
Notes
View of the southeast corner of 10th St. & Rosser Ave.
Name Access
Bank of Montreal
Subject Access
businesses
banks
Brandon business buildings & facilities after 1940
Repro Restriction
The McKee Archives is the copyright holder for the Stuckey materials.
Storage Location
Lawrence Stuckey collection
Images
Show Less
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic
Date Range
December 20, 1981
Accession Number
1-2002
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Creator
L.A. Stuckey
Description Level
Item
Series Number
3.1
Item Number
1-2002.3.1EA33
Accession Number
1-2002
GMD
graphic
Date Range
December 20, 1981
Physical Description
2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Material Details
Negative
History / Biographical
Built in 1956 on the southeast east corner of 10th St. and Rosser Avenue (former site of the Olympia Cafe)
In the summer of 1981 the S.S. Kresge store closed, and the Bass Building was purchased by the Bank of Montreal with the intention to renovate and open in 1982.
Custodial History
For custodial history see the collection level description of the Lawrence Stuckey collection.
Scope and Content
Bass Building (ex. S.S. Kresge store)
Notes
[Mr. Stuckey indicated on the envelope that there are two negatives, but only one in enclosed.]
Name Access
Bank of Montreal
Bass Block
Subject Access
businesses
banks
Brandon business buildings & facilities after 1940
Repro Restriction
The McKee Archives is the copyright holder for the Stuckey materials.
Storage Location
Lawrence Stuckey collection
Images
Show Less

Brandon Wheat Market at Pacific Avenue and 10th Street

http://archives.brandonu.ca/en/permalink/descriptions13795
Part Of
Fred McGuinness collection
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic
Date Range
1885
Accession Number
20-2009
Part Of
Fred McGuinness collection
Description Level
Item
Series Number
McG 9
Item Number
20-2009.104
Accession Number
20-2009
GMD
graphic
Date Range
1885
Physical Description
9.25" x 7.25" (b/w)
Material Details
On matting
Physical Condition
Photograph is creased and scratched
Scope and Content
Photograph shows the Brandon Wheat Market along Pacific Avenue on November 30, 1885. Farmers can be seen driving wagon teams loaded with bags of grain in line on Pacific Avenue from 10 Street to at least 7th Street. On the north side of Pacific Avenue the CPR Land Office and grain elevators are pictured. On the south side of Pacific Avenue, the general merchant/hardware store Bower, Blackburn, Mundell & Porter is situated on the corner of Pacific Avenue and 10th Street. A 10th Street sign is affixed to the merchants' store. On the east side of the general store, Edie House, the Grand View Hotel, and a Farmers' boarding and lodging house can be seen. Most of the buildings appear to be woodframed except for the Grand View, which is constructed of brick. Sidewalks appear to be in place on the south side of Pacific and snow dusts the streets. A baby swathed in winter clothing sits in a pram/baby carriage in front of the general store.
Notes
Writing on the front of the photograph reads: Novemeber 30th, 1885, Brandon Wheat Market
Name Access
Bower, Blackburn, Mundell, & Porter
Edie House
Grand View Hotel
Pacific Avenue
10th Street
CPR Land Office
Brandon Wheat Market
Subject Access
horses
wagons
Transportation
street scenes
hotels
markets
Grain elevators
downtown
Brandon business buildings & facilities before 1940
store exteriors
winter
general stores
hardware stores
children
Storage Location
McGuinness oversize storage drawer (1-2015)
Related Material
Lawrence Stuckey collection 1-2002.3.1C3
Images
Show Less

Lowes Bros. Parade Float

http://archives.brandonu.ca/en/permalink/descriptions9084
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic
Date Range
[19-?]
Accession Number
1-2002
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Description Level
Item
Series Number
3.1
Item Number
1-2002.3.1AD5
Accession Number
1-2002
GMD
graphic
Date Range
[19-?]
Physical Description
3 1/2" x 5"
Material Details
Negative
Custodial History
For custodial history see the collection level description of the Lawrence Stuckey collection.
Scope and Content
Lowes Bros. Clothing parade float
Notes
[Courtesy of] H.F. Lowes RR1 Brandon.
Name Access
Lowes Bros. Parade Float
Subject Access
public ceremonies
parades
Brandon business & professional people & activities
Repro Restriction
The McKee Archives is the copyright holder for the Stuckey materials.
Storage Location
Lawrence Stuckey collection
Images
Show Less

800 Block of Rosser Avenue

http://archives.brandonu.ca/en/permalink/descriptions9221
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic
Date Range
1967
Accession Number
1-2002
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Creator
L.A. Stuckey
Description Level
Item
Series Number
3.1
Item Number
1-2002.3.1CA6
Accession Number
1-2002
GMD
graphic
Date Range
1967
Physical Description
2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Material Details
Negative
History / Biographical
Knowlton Shoes was destroyed by fire, Jan. 26, 1981.
Custodial History
For custodial history see the collection level description of the Lawrence Stuckey collection.
Scope and Content
800 block of Rosser Avenue, north side
Notes
Knowlton-Mayfair; New Bank of Commerce
Name Access
800 Block of Rosser Avenue
Knowlton's Shoe Store
Mayfair
Subject Access
downtowns
businesses
merchants
shoe stores
Brandon Street Scenes After 1940
Repro Restriction
The McKee Archives is the copyright holder for the Stuckey materials.
Storage Location
Lawrence Stuckey collection
Images
Show Less

Aerial view of 10th Street facing south from Princess Avenue

http://archives.brandonu.ca/en/permalink/descriptions8420
Part Of
Joseph H. Hughes collection
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic
Date Range
c.1940
Accession Number
3-1997
Part Of
Joseph H. Hughes collection
Creator
Photographer: Jerrett Photo
Description Level
Item
Series Number
3-1997.1
Item Number
3-1997.1.42
Accession Number
3-1997
GMD
graphic
Date Range
c.1940
Physical Description
5.5" x 3.5" (b/w)
Material Details
postcard
Physical Condition
Red ink stain is on the front right corner of postcard
Scope and Content
Photograph shows 10th Street facing south from Princess Avenue. Visible landmarks and businesses include: Manitoba Power Commission (MPC)'s power sub-station, First Baptist Church, Wheat City Arena, and the grand stand at the Exhibition Grounds. The partial sign visible at the bottom of the photograph on the east side of 10th Street reads Yates and Neale, which refers to a plumbing and heating company that dissolved in 1943 to be replaced by Neale, Stothard and Chapman. Businesses on the west side of 10th Street include: Dominion Tire & Radio Co., Bolts Barber Shop, Elviss T.E. Co. Stables.
Notes
Information concerning Yates and Neale courtesy Jack Stothard. Writing on the front of the postcard reads: Brandon, Looking S.W., Jerrett Photo. This photograph shows a rare view of the 200-block of 10th Street.
Name Access
Manitoba Power Company
10th Street
Dominion Tire & Radio Co.
T.E. Elviss Co. Stables
First Baptist Church
Subject Access
downtowns
street scenes
Brandon business buildings & facilities before 1940
aerial views
building exteriors
residences
churches
Storage Location
RG 5 photograph storage drawer
Images
Show Less

Imperial Oil Station

http://archives.brandonu.ca/en/permalink/descriptions9540
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic
Date Range
June 27,1963
Accession Number
1-2002
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Creator
L.A. Stuckey
Description Level
Item
Series Number
3.1
Item Number
1-2002.3.1EA8
Accession Number
1-2002
GMD
graphic
Date Range
June 27,1963
Physical Description
2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Material Details
Negative
Custodial History
For custodial history see the collection level description of the Lawrence Stuckey collection.
Scope and Content
Imperial Oil Building
Notes
Located on the southeast corner of 10th Street & Princess Ave.
Name Access
Imperial Oil
Wheelers Esso Service
Subject Access
businesses
gas stations
Brandon business buildings & facilities after 1940
Repro Restriction
The McKee Archives is the copyright holder for the Stuckey materials.
Storage Location
Lawrence Stuckey collection
Images
Show Less

Merchants Bank of Canada Buildings

http://archives.brandonu.ca/en/permalink/descriptions9548
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic
Date Range
January 6, 1971
Accession Number
1-2002
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Creator
L.A. Stuckey
Description Level
Item
Series Number
3.1
Item Number
1-2002.3.1EA12
Accession Number
1-2002
GMD
graphic
Date Range
January 6, 1971
Physical Description
2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Material Details
Negative
History / Biographical
The original Merchants Bank of Canada building (built 1890) was, at one time, used by St. John's Ambulance.
The second Merchants Bank of Canada building (built 1906) was used as the Brandon branch of the Western Manitoba Regional Library, and now is home to the Brandon Chamber of Commerce (P.E. 23/06/09).
The original Federal Building and Post Office was built in 1891
Custodial History
For custodial history see the collection level description of the Lawrence Stuckey collection.
Scope and Content
The original Merchants Bank of Canada building (right); The second Merchants Bank of Canada building (left); The original Federal Building and Post Office (centre)
Name Access
Western Manitoba Regional Library
Merchants Bank of Canada
Brandon Chamber of Commerce
Subject Access
businesses
banks
libraries
Brandon business buildings & facilities after 1940
Repro Restriction
The McKee Archives is the copyright holder for the Stuckey materials.
Storage Location
Lawrence Stuckey collection
Images
Show Less

United Grain Growers Elevator

http://archives.brandonu.ca/en/permalink/descriptions9566
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic
Date Range
May 26, 1979
Accession Number
1-2002
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Creator
L.A. Stuckey
Description Level
Item
Series Number
3.1
Item Number
1-2002.3.1EA22(1)
Accession Number
1-2002
GMD
graphic
Date Range
May 26, 1979
Physical Description
2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Material Details
Negative
Custodial History
For custodial history see the collection level description of the Lawrence Stuckey collection.
Scope and Content
United Grain Growers Elevator
Notes
Located near the intersection of 16th Street and Pacific Avenue
[Mr. Stuckey put a combined negative in an envelope. We have displayed the images seperatly, numbering them EA22(1) and EA22(2).]
Name Access
United Grain Growers Elevator
Subject Access
businesses
Grain elevators
Brandon business buildings & facilities after 1940
Repro Restriction
The McKee Archives is the copyright holder for the Stuckey materials.
Storage Location
Lawrence Stuckey collection
Images
Show Less

United Grain Growers Elevator

http://archives.brandonu.ca/en/permalink/descriptions9567
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic
Date Range
May 26, 1979
Accession Number
1-2002
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Creator
L.A. Stuckey
Description Level
Item
Series Number
3.1
Item Number
1-2002.3.1EA22(2)
Accession Number
1-2002
GMD
graphic
Date Range
May 26, 1979
Physical Description
2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Material Details
Negative
Custodial History
For custodial history see the collection level description of the Lawrence Stuckey collection.
Scope and Content
United Grain Growers Elevator
Notes
Located near the intersection of 16th Street and Pacific Avenue
[Mr. Stuckey put a combined negative in an envelope. We have displayed the images seperatly, numbering them EA22(1) and EA22(2).]
Name Access
United Grain Growers Elevator
Subject Access
businesses
Grain elevators
Brandon business buildings & facilities after 1940
Repro Restriction
The McKee Archives is the copyright holder for the Stuckey materials.
Storage Location
Lawrence Stuckey collection
Images
Show Less

Pioneer Grain Elevator

http://archives.brandonu.ca/en/permalink/descriptions9568
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic
Date Range
May 23, 1979
Accession Number
1-2002
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Creator
L.A. Stuckey
Description Level
Item
Series Number
3.1
Item Number
1-2002.3.1EA23
Accession Number
1-2002
GMD
graphic
Date Range
May 23, 1979
Physical Description
2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Material Details
Negative
Custodial History
For custodial history see the collection level description of the Lawrence Stuckey collection.
Scope and Content
Pioneer Grain Elevator
Notes
Located on the Canadian National Railway line, west of 18th Street
Name Access
Pioneer Grain Elevator
Subject Access
businesses
Grain elevators
Brandon business buildings & facilities after 1940
Repro Restriction
The McKee Archives is the copyright holder for the Stuckey materials.
Storage Location
Lawrence Stuckey collection
Images
Show Less

Former McPherson & Bedford Funeral Home

http://archives.brandonu.ca/en/permalink/descriptions9575
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic
Date Range
March 23, 1980
Accession Number
1-2002
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Creator
L.A. Stuckey
Description Level
Item
Series Number
3.1
Item Number
1-2002.3.1EA28
Accession Number
1-2002
GMD
graphic
Date Range
March 23, 1980
Physical Description
2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Material Details
Negative
History / Biographical
Before becoming the McPherson & Bedford funeral home, I am pretty sure this was the home of Dr. A.T. Condell, who arrived in 1904, left in 1906, returned in 1908, was district coroner for 30 years and died in 1943 (Barker). LAS.
Custodial History
For custodial history see the collection level description of the Lawrence Stuckey collection.
Scope and Content
Former McPherson & Bedford Funeral Home
Notes
Located on the west side of the 100 block of 11th Street
Name Access
McPherson & Bedford Funeral Home
Subject Access
businesses
funeral homes
Brandon business buildings & facilities after 1940
Repro Restriction
The McKee Archives is the copyright holder for the Stuckey materials.
Storage Location
Lawrence Stuckey collection
Images
Show Less

Hairitage House Salon

http://archives.brandonu.ca/en/permalink/descriptions9584
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic
Date Range
January 29, 1989
Accession Number
1-2002
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Creator
L.A. Stuckey
Description Level
Item
Series Number
3.1
Item Number
1-2002.3.1EA34
Accession Number
1-2002
GMD
graphic
Date Range
January 29, 1989
Physical Description
2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Material Details
Negative
History / Biographical
Built approximately 1987
Custodial History
For custodial history see the collection level description of the Lawrence Stuckey collection.
Scope and Content
Hairitage House Salon
Notes
Located on the corner of Victoria Avenue and McDiarmid Drive.
Name Access
Hairitage House Salon
Subject Access
businesses
beauty salons
Brandon business buildings & facilities after 1940
Repro Restriction
The McKee Archives is the copyright holder for the Stuckey materials.
Storage Location
Lawrence Stuckey collection
Images
Show Less

Rosser Avenue, north side 900 block

http://archives.brandonu.ca/en/permalink/descriptions13799
Part Of
Fred McGuinness collection
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic
Date Range
1882
Accession Number
20-2009
Part Of
Fred McGuinness collection
Description Level
Item
Series Number
McG 9
Item Number
20-2009.108
Accession Number
20-2009
GMD
graphic
Date Range
1882
Physical Description
7.25" x 4.25" (b/w)
Material Details
On matting
Physical Condition
Photograph has pen markings and publishing mark-up notes on front and back of matting
Scope and Content
Photograph shows the north side of the 900-block of Rosser Avenue, facing west from 9th Street. All the shops appear to be woodframed buildings; the sidewalk has yet to be installed and wooden planks have been laid down in front of the shops. Visible storefronts include: (left to right): Leask & Rose, general merchants (at the 11th Street intersect); Fortier & Bucke - Manufacturers' Agents and CPR Express Co.; The New Era - real estate office; Imperial Bank of Canada; Durand & Macdonald Law Office, T.D. McLean - jeweller; Deacon & Hooper - grocers; and J. Barker Vosburgh - Surgeon & Dentist. The building in the foreground has Rosser Avenue and 9th Street street signs affixed above the entrance to the building. A chuckwagon is parked in front of Fortier & Bucke.
Notes
Writing on the front of the photograph reads: Brandon.
Name Access
Rosser Avenue
Leask & Rose
Fortier & Bucke Commision Agents
The New Era
Imperial Bank of Canada
T.D. McLean
W.A. McDonald soliciter
J. Barker Vosburgh
Deacon & Hooper
9th Street
Subject Access
Brandon business buildings & facilities before 1940
store exteriors
street scenes
jewellers
jewelry stores
jewelry stores signs and signboards
grocery stores
general stores
banks
surgeons
dentists
lawyers
grocery trade
hardware stores
wagons
Storage Location
McGuinness oversize storage drawer (1-2015)
Related Material
Lawrence Stuckey collection 1-2002.3.1C18
Images
Show Less

Clark Smith Studio

http://archives.brandonu.ca/en/permalink/descriptions9543
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic
Date Range
April 1964
Accession Number
1-2002
Part Of
RG 11 Lawrence Stuckey fonds
Creator
L.A. Stuckey
Description Level
Item
Series Number
3.1
Item Number
1-2002.3.1EA9
Accession Number
1-2002
GMD
graphic
Date Range
April 1964
Physical Description
2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Material Details
Negative
History / Biographical
Located at 133 10th Street, the Clark Smith Studio was taken over from Clark J. Smith by L.A. Stuckey on January 1, 1958.
Custodial History
For custodial history see the collection level description of the Lawrence Stuckey collection.
Scope and Content
Clark Smith Studio.
Name Access
Clark Smith Studio
Strand Theatre
Subject Access
businesses
photography studios
cinemas
Brandon business buildings & facilities after 1940
Repro Restriction
The McKee Archives is the copyright holder for the Stuckey materials.
Storage Location
Lawrence Stuckey collection
Arrangement
[Mr. Stuckey put two negatives in same envelope, numbered EA9 and EA9a. We have separated them.]
Images
Show Less

20 records – page 6 of 1.